From Farm to Your Table
Each week, our farmers’ co-op program fills our coolers with 7 – 8 types of in-season fruits and vegetables from our Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative.
SPRING INTO ACTION AND SIGN UP THIS MARCH / APRIL FOR A FREE TOTE BAG!
Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative provides exceptional produce and goods from Lancaster County to communities near & far.
Quantity of each type of produce is dependent on the number of shares purchased.
1 Share feeds 1 to 2 adults eating an average amount of produce. Depending on your family size and love of fruits and vegetables, we recommend purchasing 2 or 4 Shares.
*Milk and other dairy items, eggs, meat, and other hard and baked goods are available upon request. Please contact our store for current availability or to pre-order additional items.
Farms are certified USDA organic or utilize the same practices to work towards their certification
LFFC member farms are Certified Organic and chemical free. They have superlatively high standards for quality produce, effective land management, and well-maintained, rich soil. No GMOs, harsh chemicals, or unethical animal treatment.
Farm to Table
Welcome to some of the most nutrient-dense produce, dairy, meats, and other local goods Lancaster County and our close-by neighbors have to offer! By purchasing a CSA share, you’ve committed to eating seasonal, local, healthful, truthfully fresh, and Certified Organic vegetables and 2) learning which fruit and vegetables thrive in our region.
Say Hi to farm fresh foods
***If you would like to sign up for automatic weekly or monthly renewal for a specific time frame, please contact our store directly for sign up and payment. (914) 779-8723
- The farmers’ co-op runs from the third Friday of March, to the last Friday of October each year.
- Coolers must be returned on a weekly basis – please bring the cooler with you for store pick up, or leave on your doorstep for our delivery person.
- Enrollment must be received by 5pm on Sundays for pick up or delivery the following week.
- Enrollment is not automatically renewed. If re-enrollment has not been received for the following week or month, a cooler will not be prepared.
- Deliveries are limited to lower Westchester county.